The levitating moon lamp is a unique lamp. This lamp uses a technology known as magnetic levitation to keep a circular lamp floating above a base.
Magnetic levitation makes use of magnets to keep objects close together but without them touching. This creates an effect in which the levitated object ‘floats’ above its base.
The levitating moon lamp consists of a wooden base and a round moon-like lamp. The base contains the touch-activated on/off switch. Most levitating moon lamps are powered by electricity.
The levitating moon lamp can be used to decorate any space in the home. You can put it in your living room, bedroom, etc. It can also be used to decorate your office. When it is used to decorate any space, it adds color and beauty and gives the room a modern feel.
There are a lot of levitating moon lamps in the market. Based on our research and vast experience in the levitating products industry, we have compiled a list of the top 10 best levitating moon lamps along with the pros and cons of each product.
1. Levimoon Magnetic Levitating Moon Lamp
This is a 3D-printed LED lamp. The base is made of walnut wood. The base contains a wireless, contactless charger for a battery in the moon. It has a touch switch that is also used to adjust brightness and ‘temperature’. It is the most expensive at $220.
- Adjustable brightness & temperature for varying effect
- Wireless charging, so it can be used anywhere.
- Wooden material for the base
- The only lamp with a wireless & contactless charger
2. Dododuck Levitating Moon Lamp
This lamp is branded by Dododuck using 3D printing. It is an LED lamp with 3 color modes. The base is acrylic material while the shade is made from acrylonitrile butadiene styrene. It has an assembled height of 8 inches(20.3cm) and a length of 6.5 inches (16.5cm). It is powered through an electric cord.
- It is lightweight at just 1.35kg(2.99lbs)
- It’s reasonably priced at $89.
- It can be used both at home and informal spaces.
Has no batteries
The base design is Rounded corners
The color of the base is White oak
3. HCNT Levitating Moon Lamp
This is a 3D-printed LED moon lamp. It not only levitates, but it also spins. It has 3 color modes(warm white, nature white & cool white). It has a touch switch and is powered through an electric cord. The levitation distance is about 1.5-2cm.
- Perfect as a night light for kids
- Cheaper than its competitors at $83.74 ( something has coupons)
- the color of the base is walnut, it also Rounded corners design
4. Peace Planet Floating Moon Lamp
This is an LED table lamp. It has 3 color modes, a touch switch, and is powered through an electric cord. The three-color modes are white, warm white & yellow. The assembled height is 7.5 inches and the length is 5.5 inches. It weighs 1.3kg(2.9lbs).
- It’s very light
- It’s the cheapest at $69. ( something has perfect activity)
- It’s the lightest in its class
- White oak abase with round corner
5. QQV Levitating Moon Lamp & Galaxy Light
This is a 3D printed, 18-color Galaxy Light. It has both a remote and touch switch. It also spins in addition to levitating. It costs $127.99.
- It has flash & fade modes. It can flash colors, fade from color to color and remain in one color.
- It has a 5-level brightness adjustment that allows it to be dimmed and used as a night light.
- You can set a 30/60 min timer with the remote.
- It is suitable for the living room, bedroom, and office.
- It is controlled by both a touch switch and a remote.
6. HCNT Magnetic Levitation Mini Moon Lamp
This is a much smaller night lamp. It’s only 3 inches tall. It has a levitation height of 1.2-1.5cm. It has 3 color modes(warm white, cold white & warm yellow).
- It is portable
- It’s the cheapest at $30.71
- It’s the only mini lamp on the list
7. HCNT Circle Table Lamp
This lamp is different from the previous lamps. It is the switch that levitates and not the lamp. White light comes on the first time you press the switch. Pressing it a second time gives you different colors like red, green, blue, yellow, cyan, purple & white. The third time is to choose the color you want. Press it the fourth time to put it off. This lamp costs $109.99
- Simple and elegant design.
- Works well as a desk lamp
- The only lamp on the list with a levitating switch
8. BANGFORU Magnetic Levitating Moon Lamp
This is a 3D printed night light with soft LED lights. The lamp is 5.9 inches in diameter and it
features a unique curved base. It is controlled by a touch button on the base. It has three color modes, warm, warm white, and white. It is powered by electromagnetic induction, it doesn’t use cable or battery.
- Superior power consumption and long service life
- It doesn’t have a cord or battery
- Unique curved base
9. Gingko Smart Moon Lamp
This is a rotating smart lamp. It has three light modes, yellow, cool white, and warm white. It is made from biodegradable material and reclaimed wood. It costs $139.
- Comes with a 2-year warranty
- You can choose between walnut or white ash base.
10. Levitos Cosmos Light
This lamp is similar to the QQV Galaxy Light. The lamp rotates in addition to floating. It is controlled with a touch switch, which is also used to adjust brightness and temperature. Levitation distance is 2cm.
- It costs a fair price at $99.95.
- Brightness and temperature are adjustable
- It rotates like a real planet
Are you considering getting a levitating moon lamp for home or office use? This list is a good place to start your search. Though they all have varying benefits, their quality is undoubted.
If you want to do the customized item and want to For more information on levitating moon lamps and other levitating products, visit our website or look us up on AliExpress and Amazon.